Tax situation

Last updated on 24 January 2022

Is it possible to use if my household receives income from abroad?

Yes, it is.

You have to go to the "Tax situation" form and then in the "Current situations" category you have to tick "Some or all of my income was generated outside of Luxembourg".

You must then indicate for each income whether it comes from Luxembourg or from abroad.


Tax situation

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!