Real estate

Last updated on 26 January 2022

Where should I indicate my property loan ?

Your property loan should be indicated on the "Real estate" form.
You must first go to the "Tax situation" form and then tick the box that corresponds to you for the "Real estate in 2021" category. Then you must go to the "Real Estate" form and fill in the new fields.


Real estate

Other questions & answers in this category

Try out now!

Sign-up for free

Create an account, complete your return and simulate your tax refund!